The Spring Equinox is a great time for new beginnings, new birth and new starts! As we have spiritually spent time descending into the depths of our consciousness, the spring is a great time to rise and embrace the light. Some great things to help celebrate the spring:
- Clean your altar space, burn sage and freshen with flowers
- Wash you crystals in a light sea salt water bath to activate them and put them in the sun to recharge
- Write down all of the things you want to leave behind and move on from, burn them in a chalice or small bon fire and offer them to the universe
- Thank your challenges for the role they have played in your life this year and release them
- Speak your good intentions into water and pour it into the Earth to grow
- Write down things you want to grow this year and plant them in th Earth
- Think balance and equilibrium, today is a good time for balance and stabilization
- Acknowledge who you are and who you want to be
- Be authentic, be you
- Be positive, look forward to the future and manifesting health, happiness and connection to Spirit
On this spring equinox, I want to have a new beginning. I would like to be God’s saint of love. Please do not misunderstand, I am not special or empowered with anything, I think we are all called to be saints and I would like to be known as God’s saint of love. God is love and I am hoping God will use me as a channel so I reflect the love of God to all I meet and come in contact with. I am hoping that people will no longer live in darkness and fear and see the love and beauty that is all around them – that is what God intends.
20 And being asked by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God cometh, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 neither shall they say, Lo, here! or, There! for lo, the kingdom of God is within you.
~ Luke 17:20-21
The kingdom of God is within us all, heaven is here now if we stop living in illusion and believing the lies of the prince darkness. We need to live in the light and love is the only thing that will cure the ills and darkness in the world.
Please join me. We can all be saints of love for God and walk in the light – His light.